Winradio nog niet toegekomen ,hier een antwoord van Winradio zelf

Dear Mr. van Driessche,

I am the Product Manager at WiNRADiO, and I apologise for any inconvience
caused to you.

> I pay my money more than one moths ago for the G31 DCC. But I receiv
> nothing ,are this normal .?Im from Belgium .I ask the dealer here in
> Belgium ,he tell me ,the Excalibur coming direkt from Australie .Im not
> sure.

Can you please give me the name of the dealer you have purchased the WR-
G31DDC?

It is possible that there has been some misunderstanding, and that your
dealer acted in good faith by expecting our delivery in a few days. However,
due to the unexpected high demand for the new Excalibur, we have experienced
a shortage, and some of our dealers are at present still on backorder.

We hope to rectify this fairly soon, with another production batch being
scheduled towards the middle of this months.

I hope this has helped to put your mind at ease. If you have any problems
with your dealer, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Helmut Riexinger
Product Manager
helmut.riexinger@winradio.com

WiNRADiO Communications
15 Stamford Road
Oakleigh 3166
Australia

Tel: +61 3 9568 2568 Ext. 0201
Fax: +61 3 9568 1377

www.winradio.com

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog